- Proven Global Operating Experience in Life Sciences (Rx, Dx, devices) at the level of Chairman, Executive Chair, Board Member, CEO, and Entrepreneur
- We have international senior executive & board operating experience in public & private large (multi-billion dollar), mid-sized, small, and start-up life science companies, and with this, are accustomed to assignments that are complex, multifaceted, and entrepreneurial.
- Our experience is deep across therapeutics, diagnostics, and medical devices. We know how each of these sectors function and inter-relate in terms of corporate strategy, operational leadership, and finance.
- We have access to a network of highly successful individuals with track records at the Vice President level and above in a variety of technical/operating disciplines who can team with us on iSci Management assignments.
- Proven Capabilities at All Stages of Company Lifecycle and a Perspective which is both Creative & Objective
- This includes company start-up, fund-raising, growth acceleration, portfolio optimization, restructuring/turnaround or wind-down, and transactions.
- Given our experience, across the R&D-manufacturing-commercial-BD continuum, we can provide a view from the outside-in and thereby provoke new thinking and action.
- Having raised significant public market & venture capital funds and having completed a variety of transformational transactions, we know how to create a compelling company vision, and marry it to strategy and capital/financials in a way that optimizes resources, mitigates risk and creates real & sustainable value.
- Flexibility to Act as Interim Operational Leaders or Advisors
- We can act either as advisors or, if preferred by our client, as interim management or board members with full strategic and/or operational responsibility for the role(s) defined.
The iSci Management Advantage:
An Atypical Strategic Advisory Firm:
- Operationally "heavy" at senior executive level
- Advise or interim lead
An Atypical Transaction Firm:
- Link to executive operational leadership means understanding of a winning deal & the ability to execute
- Significant fund-raising experience